Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mad Men

My husband is in advertising and I love anything that has to do with Mid Century Modern, so we are obsessed with the show, Mad Men.   We are currently watching season 4 of Mad Men on Netflix.  Season four takes place between November 1964 and October 1965.  I can't believe what drastic changes our country went through during this time period.  Times are changing fast this season and so are the sets. One of my favorite parts of the show is watching the amazing set design.  I also adore the costumes, but that is a really long blog post for another day!  I always imagine where I would place the lovely vintage vases I sell in my store on the sets.  This Heinrich Fuchs for Hutschenreuther vase is my favorite!  It is very modern and beautiful!



If anyone else is also watching season 4, please let me know your thoughts! (Please no season 5 spoilers ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment